Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm Early!!! for the Monday Made It...

I was excited to show off my baby quilt creation.  I made the quilt for a dear friend's first granddaughter due in about 4 weeks.  After receiving the baby shower invitation I visited the fabric store for the just right fabric.  My jaw dropped when I spotted the exact fabric that matched the invitation and that the proud mommy and daddy painted on the nursery wall.  It was a match made in heaven!  It is a joy to sew these quilts for the special babies!


5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful!!! I love it:) Please link up:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautiful. What a wonderful and amazing gift to give! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm your first follower. I love your quilt.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss making quilts. Yours looks so great!

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I want to learn someday.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete