Friday, July 6, 2012

Disappointed :o(

My family spent  time this evening running errands and stopping at a few stores.  Well, like so many of you I couldn't pass Target without stopping in.  Your posts have been getting my "teacher ideas" flowing and a little pocket chart envy was going on also.  I confidently walked to the dollar spot prepared with a cart to fill it up and eventually sneak my teacher treats into the car (so hubby wouldn't see).  But (here where the story gets sad) this Target only had some very picked over clearance items!  Now for the really sad part...I only bought two flyswatters for 50 cents.  Maybe on the bright side my funds will be there for the next trip to the dollar spot!

Here's hoping your Target trip is better!

1 comment:

  1. This usually happens to me too! I feel your pain!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete