Thursday, June 13, 2013

Five for Friday Time!!!


Thank you Doodle Bugs, this is a great linky party.  Everyone always has great ideas!

1. I put two new book units into my TpT store.  How to be Cool in the Third Grade and MTH Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve.  Thank you to everyone who has purchased my units!  I've found these units to be extremely  useful during the school year.



2. I'm sure everyone has heard of One True Media site.  It is such a great way to create videos.  I made my class end of the year video and emailed my families a link to the site.  Super simple to add music and design features.

3. Now that I have time, I'm liking the app Apps Gone Free.  Again I'm sure that everyone has heard of this app but, I just want to praise it!  I seems like when school is in session so many things are put on the back burner.


4. My sweet daughter's wedding is coming up in 9 days!!!  So much to do and so little time left!

5. Oh and my last random thing - I'm enjoying the American Baking Competition!  Anyone else liking this summer show?  So far Francine is my favorite!

 
 
Have a great weekend!
 



4 comments:

  1. I love the American Baking Competition and I am loving Food Network Star! :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the American Baking Competition. I don't remember her name, but I like the southern chick that hid chickens in her cake.

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baked goods, baking, and the American Baking Competition! My mouth always waters!!!!

    24/7 Teacher Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete