Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It

     Thanks Tara for your ever popular Monday Made It.

     It has been so long since I joined your linky party.  Daughter's wedding, vacation to Alaska, and a week long volunteer experience in the kitchen at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp!  All great events but left little time for school prep, mostly just caught my breath from one event to the next.
     Here are a few things I did have time for:

1.  Vacation and volunteering left me time for reading the great Redemption series by Karen Kingbury.
                                                    

2. I fit in some time to create this afghan for the cottage.  I love to crochet!!!




3. What's better than organization?  More organization!!!  Here is the result of no time to organize near the end of the school.  OK, I confess maybe there are a few Christmas items in this tote also.



So I guess what I made here is a mess!!!   My goal is to have this organized and beautiful by the end of the week.  Stay tuned!

Have a great Monday and send me your good organizing wishes!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author. I love the Baxter series.

    ReplyDelete