Friday, August 23, 2013

Five for Friday - - -

Thank you, Doodle Bugs for the great link up.  I love reading as many blogs as I can from all the super talented teachers across the USA.

fiveforfriday2

I am one of the lucky ones who still hasn't officially gone back to school!  I say officially because I think I've been there everyday for the past week.  Here are my five random things...

1 - This is what my classroom looked like my first day.  Two teaching buddies used my room for summer so the cleaning team didn't finish my room until August 16th!


2 - I love this project!  The boards are some of the wood sample boards from my daughter, scrap book paper sent through the printer, and my favorite - Mod Podge.  Like magic the word READ, a perfect decoration for my classroom library.

 
 

3 - Here is a little back to school gift for my team mates.  I put the gifts on their chairs so when they pull out their desk chair a little surprise will be waiting for them.  Everyone loves a gift!


4 - My niece loved my classroom chandelier!  Notice it in my classroom library area. 

5 - Today is my last day of vacation!  Of course I'm spending part of the day in my classroom.  I hope to have my classroom tour uploaded over the weekend.

Happy Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck next week! Btw....what's in your gifts to your teammates?

    Corrina
    From Mrs. Allen's Teaching Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking! Sandwich container which holds post its, a couple of fun color pens, individual drink packets, mints, and of course snacks to stash away when the munchies hit!

      Delete
  2. You are so luck you aren't officially back! Enjoy this last little bit before the grind really starts! I love your reading area in your room! Looks so cozy! What an awesome team mate you are for making them gifts! Enjoy your weekend!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the linky and am happy to say I am your newest follower and also a second grade teacher. You are lucky to not be officially back yet. I can't wait to read more post. If you get a chance I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog. Us second grade teachers need to stick together {ha}! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete