Sunday, August 4, 2013

Or-gan-ized!!!

I'm so happy to finally have all my reading activities/games organized.  I hope this will help me put my games back in the correct place as soon as the students are done using them.  Everyone has heard or read about touching a piece of paper only once, that is my hope with this.  With that said I'm generally a very organized person but sometimes I just toss things into a basket (in hopes of looking organized) and continue on my merry way.  Here is what is making me happy tonight...
 
 
Also, tomorrow I will be team teaching with a friend, Linda.  We will be working at Triton Academy, Triton is a fabulous in-service time for teachers PreK-12th.  Our sessions will focus on PreK-2nd grade.  To celebrate I'm having a 20% off sale on EVERYTHING in my TpT store!!!  Stop by and pick up a few things for your 2013-2014 classroom instruction.
 
Stop by on Monday for my Monday Made It, you'll be glad you did!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment