Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tried It Tuesday


     

     My tried it is thinking ahead, way ahead.  I'm getting ready for Christmas 2014! Who doesnt love a great sale, especially 50-75% off?  I visited my favorite dollar store and found all these great gifts for my students next year.  I purchased enough for my class and a few extra items in case my class size would grow.  

     When I brought the items home I packed everything in a gift bag, now it is all ready to go for Christmas 2014!  I thought the gift bag would be a good idea because the Christmas bag will remind me what's in the bag. I also added a note with all the items I bought.  Now if you are like me - will I remember that I bought those gifts?!?!



4 comments:

  1. Very smart! I am always out of town when all of the great sales are happening and which I could stock up on stuff. I would probably forget I had them. I tend to do that with most things. haha
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you are set for next year's Christmas class presents! Why don't I get on the ball with this? So smart! I doubt there is much left at the stores, but maybe I'll have to venture out later this week. Thanks!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the stores, you may be surprised.

      Delete