Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Made It



Thanks, Tara for your great linky party!

I only have pictures of one made it and an explanation for another made it.

First, I made this Pinterest inspired project


I decided to have enough room for four choices on the board.  I also made 20 different choice cards that I will be able to switch out when I think it is time.  In the past I just told the early finishers things to do and hoped they would follow my directions.  Now they will hopefully be more focused on activities.  I'm still toying with ideas for the accountability piece.

Finally, my second made it is, like many of you I've made a mess!  Hence, the reason there is no picture.  I've been trying to contain more clutter good stuff that I plan to use throughout the school year. I'm hoping to reveal after pictures to you soon.

Have a great week!


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing,
    Cara
    www.carascreativeplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I really like that it is easy to switch out the different choices! A great timesaver!

    Kay @ Sommer Pride

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a done jar last year on sticks, but I love the display idea!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. I was always telling my early finishers what they could do. This would definitely help me out! Are you going to be putting the cards anywhere that I could purchase them?! I absolutely love them. :)

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie, I'd be happy to share my file with you. Let me know where to send the file:o)

      Delete