Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday Made It



Thanks, Tara!  Monday Made It is always a great linky.


First, my volunteer week at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp was wonderful!  Cooking for 250 sixth, seventh, and eighth grades is a big challenge.  Troy the kitchen guru does a fantastic job of keeping all his volunteers on track and busy, in fact 6:30 am to 6:30 pm busy!  (We did have an hour off in the afternoon - just enough time for a quick nap.)

Second, I saw these little guys at Walmart and thought about using them for my welcome banner.  I'm open to other ideas - let me know.
Third, I'm into zebra print.  I think I'll use the zebra and green fabric to redo my crate seats.  The party section also had these zebra table cloths and zebra print bags.  Not sure where I'll use the table cloths but the bags will be used for a welcome to my classroom treat.



Finally, I have a new item in my TpT store.  This Short Vowel Bundle is a great for beginning of the year literacy centers.  Take a peek at this bundle that contains some unique activities. 

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. Plastic table cloths work great as bulletin board backgrounds....that could be a great use of the zebra table cloth.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete