Sunday, August 3, 2014

Triton Academy 2014

     
     How exciting!!! My teaching buddy, Linda and I will be working Triton Academy 2014 again this year.  We love preparing for the three classes we’ll be teaching.  Linda and I work fantastically (is that a word?) together.  Our creativity plays off each other to come up with a top-notch product for our class participants.

     Following are the power point presentations we’ll be sharing with our fellow teachers at each of the classes.

     Triton Participants – if you found my little corner of the blog world – WELCOME!  These resources are here for your convenience.   Clicking the images below will take you to the Google Docs.





     By the way – don’t forget the super, great Teachers Pay Teachers sale going on August 4th & 5th.  My entire store is on sale!!!  Click here to check it out.

Enjoy your week, I know I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment