Saturday, March 28, 2015

Freebie For You!!!


     Enjoy this freebie created just for you! The packet is printer friendly.  I like to print packets like this on neon bright cardstock and laminate.  
     QR codes are a fantastic way for students to check their own answers. However, I've noticed that some students take the easy way and just change their answers to match what they see on the QR code reader.  As teachers we always have to stay one step ahead of our little learners. While the students are working on this type of activity I am always circulating around my classroom and asking students to explain how they got their answer.

Visit my TpT store to get your copy. 

     Stop back April 1st and take a look at the new Earth Day Story Problem packet that will available in my TpT store.  The Earth Day packet will include addition and subtraction with larger numbers and QR code answers, as well as, an answer key.



Two posts in one week!  Whaaat!  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment