Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Made It

Tara is a great host for the weekly 
Monday Made It!

He's here!  - my/our first grandson.  Of course this isn't my made it but a lot of my prayers went into my daughter's pregnancy.  No long story but little Jarrett is a miracle (like all precious little ones).

Popsicle Stick Patterns - check it out here.
If you have visited my blog for 
Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style
you've already seen these.



This is not a made it but more of a "do it".
Do you love organization and order?  You have to stop by FlyLady.net.  This is an unbelievable site!!!  Tons of ideas for your home, your body, and she even has a section for teachers.  
Stop in and visit the FlyLady, you'll be glad you did.


Have a great week!

Don't forget to stop back on Thursday for -

2 comments:

  1. Look how precious your little grandson is. I bet you can't get enough of him. He's so little....I love it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your grandbaby! So sweet.

    I love Flylady too-- I just hate doing it. Haha.

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete