Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Made It


Thanks a bunch, Tara for hosting!


     I have a freebie just for you!  A 2015-2016 plain and simple calendar.  The calendar begins August, 2015 and ends with July, 2016.  This calendar will be great for your organizational binder.  I print several copies in different colors - one is my main calendar, the others I use to document behaviors, record lesson timelines, or to plan specific centers for the month.

     Visit my TpT store for your FREE calendar!


     Here is  project that I will be giving away at an upcoming class Linda (my teaching partner) and I will be presenting.

     Every year Linda and I teach at the Triton Academy here in northeastern WI.  As part of our class we try to turn recycled items into hands on manipulatives for PreK-2nd grade classrooms.  This year our focus is on math.  

     What can I do with 50+ lids from juice containers?  Take a look!  The lids are easy for smaller hands to manage.  I used 1" diameter permanent mailing labels from Avery.  Super easy to make, the hardest part was collecting all the lids.  Ask your friends and family to save the lids they will be happy to give your their trash!


     Since I will soon be Grandma to a new baby boy, here is the quilt I've made for him.  We are waiting word on his arrival any day.  My bags are almost packed and the car is full of gas and ready to go!  Can you tell this first time grandma is excited?




     I have updated my Exploring Maps Activity Packet.  Take a look.  The packet is printer friendly with black and white. The test is updated as well as the continent and ocean swat game.


Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. I love using lids from things to create games and the like! Great job! Also super cute quilt! My mother made each of my kids a quilt when they were born and they are still some of their prized possessions. Have a wonderful summer! Best of luck with your presentation!

    Blessings,
    Becky from
    CookingUpSuccess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a great time when we present.

      Delete
  2. You are going to have such fun with your grandson! Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! First grandchild for us and we are excited!

      Delete