Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style

     
Welcome!

You're in for a treat!

Each Thursday I would like to bring you a new thrifty idea or maybe two that you can use in your classroom.

As part of this series, I would love to feature you as a guest blogger or link to a thrifty post you have.  

I hope you will join me on this thrifty journey.


Popsicle Sticks are a classroom staple.  I was able to grab a couple bags of colored sticks at Family Dollar.  Each bag was a dollar.


My sweet TpT partner (aka my daughter, Rachel) created this Popsicle Stick Pattern freebie just for you!  Visit our TpT store for your free copy, remember to comment if you can.
The Popsicle Stick Pattern activity is wonderful to use during your math workshop.  Students work independently to replicate the pattern on the cards.   The set includes 30 different pattern cards.  You will need red, blue, green and yellow popsicle sticks.

You'll probably have some extra sticks after you make your freebie so why not make these little cuties!  Greater Than/Less Than/ Equal To Monsters...



All you need are popsicle sticks, white fun foam, and wiggle eyes.  You could have your students decorate the monsters.





Have a Thrifty Thursday!  

Don't forget to stop by next Thursday for another thrifty idea or two.



1 comment:

  1. I love your greater than, less than and equal to monsters. They are so adorable. Thanks for sharing :)

    @ Wiley Teaching

    ReplyDelete