Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style

Today I'm sharing a thrifty decorating idea!

I've had curtains in need of tie backs for a little too long.  You know how you look and look and nothing seems just right so you just aimlessly go along.  Well, Pinterest to the rescue once again! 

Our cottage has many rope accents throughout the house and look what inspiration I found...


I think you get the idea for the tie backs from the sequence of pictures above.  Simple, cheap supplies - rope (hubby found in his stash of things), hot glue gun, hemp/thin twine (found at Walmat).  So simple, the project was finished in less than 30 minutes!

Here is what the tie backs look like with the curtains! 
I don't know about you but I love the finished product!

These tie backs are super easy to unhook and let the curtain down for privacy.

Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment