Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style Dollar Tree Finds


Everyone, well I think every teacher loves finding a great Dollar Tree find.  Here are my favorites from this fall...

Plastic Sleeves - outstanding bargain at $1 each.  My teaching partner uses these all the time - he inserts a worksheet.  The students completes the sheet, shows the peer tutor, wipes it clean, and then gets ready for the next sheet.  He is doing a great job saving paper and mostly his time.  What a thrifty idea!

Egg Holder - check out my Egg-cellent Words post here.

Plastic Folders & Sheet Protectors - I use these all the time. Great durability, fun colors, easy to locate on my shelves. I've been getting away from the manila-type folders for storing/organizing my information. I love the pockets in these folders.  Frequently I use the plastic sheet protectors in these folders also.  

Bus & Frog Magnets - So cute that I couldn't pass these up. The bus magnet will be used to write reminder 'going home' notes on them.  You know when the school secretary calls you to tell you so and so is getting picked up 10 minutes early.  Generally I would scribble a post-it note to myself and hopefully remember it.  This year my students are involved, they remind me when they see the bus on our board.


Those are some of my Dollar Tree finds this past fall.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your dollar tree finds. I love how you always give excellent ideas that can be used with your dollar tree finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your dollar tree finds. I love how you always give excellent ideas that can be used with your dollar tree finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these great ideas!

    Admin: ePrice

    ReplyDelete