Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thrifty Thursday -Teacher Style


I'm so sorry friends!  I usually have my post up super early on Thursday morning but I guess the Christmas season has gotten the best of me.

Actually, I shared a freebie with everyone on my Sunday Scoop post.  

I call the activity I Have, Where Is.  This activity is my version of the popular I Have, Who Has.  
To play - all the cards are spread on the floor.  One player reads the first card.  Both players quickly complete the math problem or answer the question.  They search for the answer on the card and try to be the first player to get the card.  Play continues until all the cards have been used.  The winner is the person with the most cards.
When my students play the addition or subtraction math version, I give the partners a calculator so they can check the answer.  This step keeps them honest, cuts down on fights, and provides calculator practice.

Stop by my TpT store for your free copy.
Who doesn't love a freebie!

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this informative post. I think it will be help for my project.I like the way of writing and presenting the information.Waiting for new stuff.
    Best essay writing service

    ReplyDelete