Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style


How is it possible that the week has flown by again!?  Maybe that is a good thing.

Today I've a good thing for you to use during your math workshop.  In the thrifty style we like, it is a freebie!

My math students needed a change from our shape unit, so why not practice our 3-digit addition skills!  I know I've told you before but my class loves to scoot around the room with various activities.  Maybe because they get to wander walk around the room to complete their work.  It always puts a smile on my face to secretly know they are doing more work during a scoot activity than if I would hand them a worksheet.  Shhh, that will be our secret!

You can grab this freebie at my TpT store.

Have a great Thursday and Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment