Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tech Connection Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by for
Tech Connection Tuesday!

Connecting teachers and tech ideas

Maybe you have already been using Plickers but my class just started today!  
LOVE those Plickers!

Check out Who's Who and Who's New blog post about Plickers.  Debbie does a superb job of decribing how to use Plickers.

Today I used Plickers as a quick class assessment.  I gave the students a multiple choice question about sequence of events in a story, 13 out of 16 students got the correct answer.

Immediate feedback is a positive for the Plickers app.  As a teacher I can quickly see who understands the material and who may need extra help.
My students keep their Plicker cards inside their reading notebooks.  Hopefully this will be a safe place for their cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment