Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style


Hello Friends!

Today I want to share my latest Dollar Tree find!  
 Dollar Tree is my favorite dollar store.  This week I had the time to visit the store and wander up and down the aisles.
I found these great Button File Bags!  There are three bags/envelopes in a package.  The bags are a medium weight plastic, a little like a ziploc bag.  The bags are big enough to fit a sheet of paper with some room to spare.  I like this because sometimes a ziploc bag just doesn't do the job for me.  I plan to use individual bags for various math and reading activities/games.
This isn't a new find for anyone but I wanted to share.  I went into my classroom this week after a five day Easter break and was greeted by a fresh scent.  Then I remembered that I put out a fresh one of these.  Here in northern Wisconsin after a winter of wet snowpants and gloves a fresh scent is good for the nose in a classroom!

Stop back tomorrow for my Five for Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment