Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style

Happy Thursday!

   My math students continue to do a great job during our workshop time.  We have been taking things a little slower than usual but, as long as I see progress I don't mind.

   This week we have spent some time working on doubles facts.  There are a few students that need a little more practice but most of the kiddos have the facts down.

   To work at a higher level, I made a number cube with the numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.  The game board has the numbers 8 to 18.

   Since I want the students practicing and practicing, each student has their own board.  The students have two different color counters and take turns with each color.  When the students finished a game, they made a tally mark on the white board for the winning color.  Students enjoyed seeing which color was the winning color.

   Grab your freebie here.


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment