Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style


Hi Friends!

Nothing more thrifty than FREE!!!  Here is web site that I want to share with you -  http://www.sightwords.com/sight-words/games/ .  


Just a sample of the games and activities available on Sightwords.com


I discovered this site this summer and have had my classroom volunteers busy making the activities since the beginning of the year.  There are so many easy to complete activities and games.  They are perfect for my struggling students, game is the same but the words are different.  As my second graders work on reading fluency, more practice with words, creates better readers.

Visit Sightwords.com to create activities and games just right for your little learners!

Have a great Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment