Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gingerbread - Solid Read Aloud

     Are you getting ready for the busy month of December in your classroom?  I love to have my kiddos complete a gingerbread unit.  A fantastic variety of gingerbread books, compare and contrast activities, lots of glitter, and now a poetry connection with...

     Rachel and I have been busy getting the Gingerbread Solid Read Aloud ready!  This read aloud contains: poetry, comprehension work, writing work, gingerbread house glyph, and penmanship activity.

     I love connecting with my students during our read aloud time.  Adding poetry to our read aloud is a win-win for me and my students.  The Solid Read Alouds have incorporated poetry throughout the school year not just for a short unit.  I know you would enjoy making the connections with your students also.

     Pick up the Gingerbread Solid Read Aloud freebie and check out the full version.  Both products are in my TpT store.  

What's coming next for the Solid Read Aloud series?  
Popcorn Day is January 19.

When will the Popcorn Day Solid Read Aloud be released?
Stop by during your Christmas break.



No comments:

Post a Comment