Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style



Happy Thursday!

This week my math students worked on money skills during their exploration activity time.  Some students excelled at counting money groups and others needed more direction/instruction to count the money groups.

A scoot activity is a good way for me to work individually with students to count money groups.  As my para and I walk around the room we are continually assessing who needs extra help and who is ready to take off and soar with this skill.

Here is the scoot activity I created to work with my students on counting money groups.  Enjoy this freebie, leave some positive feedback if you would.  I included two ways to incorporate this activity into your classroom.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment