Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - Teacher Style




Oh what fun!  This week we spent a little time creating and enjoying the season!  If you have read my posts during the last two weeks you'll remember that I'm giving my students 12 days of Christmas gifts.

On the 7th day of Christmas my teacher gave to me a special creative project.

The price of this gift $0!!!  

I was able to grab all the supplies from my stash of Christmas leftovers.  I didn't think I had enough green pipe cleaners, my paraprofessional suggested using white.  Several students selected white and created beautiful trees.

The expressions on the reindeer faces is priceless!


I found the tree on Pinterest and the reindeer was an oldie but goodie that grabbed from my stash.

A few students struggled with bending and twisting the pipe cleaners into the correct shapes.  With help from their friends and me everyone was successful.
Oh those sequins!  I have used and used my stash and they just seem to multiple.
Why not take a look at your stash of tidbits and create some thrifty fun.

Until next time,
Judy 

No comments:

Post a Comment