Friday, March 10, 2017

Five for Friday


Happy Friday!

Thank you, Kacey! I appreciate you hosting this weekly linky.

1
More Force and Motion activities - the kiddos loved working with magnets.  Even though many students played around with magnets it is always fun to work with a partner and complete a science investigation.
2
Field trip - our second grade attended the Odd Squad production at the performing arts center.  So fun!  It was a great performance with lots of audience interaction.

3
Parent Teacher conferences - it is fun to visit with families and share the good growth their children have made.  One parent said, "I just feel like I should be bringing you a gift for everything that you have done for my son!"  So sweet!  Just hearing the appreciative words is gift enough for me.  Even with positive comments and good interactions conferences are still exhausting.

4
Research time - the students started working on their animal research presentations.  We are a Google school, so their final products will be completed in Google slides.  The excitement level was high when students were allowed to begin putting their information on the slides!

5
New books - this week I was able to put some new books into our classroom library.  Exciting!  I really wish I would have done that sooner and sparked their interest for new chapter books.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Judy




1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about parents appreciating their children's teacher. Honestly I don't think that happens enough. Love the new books ~ Awesome!

    ReplyDelete