Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Made It





  
Brag Tags - Everyone that uses brag tags in their classroom knows prepping those little guys is a big job!  I worked on these tags last week.  My students loved them last year, I hope my new students will like them also.

I love the tags that Primarily Speaking by Aimee Salazar has in her TpT store!  She also has a set of editable tags, as well as, color tags.  I like using her black and white tags and print on color card stock.





Word Wall Words - I updated my word wall rings.  I added family words and number words this year.  Read about how our word wall is used here






Procedure Task Cards - In case you missed it, I have a free set of Procedure Task Cards ready to the first day/week of school.  Read how I use the task cards in my classroom.  Visit my TpT store to get your free copy.







I had this out last week but there wasn't a linky party so I'm just adding it for this week.

So glad you visited today!  Stop again!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment